Building and Business Personal Property
• Customized for dental offices
• Discounts available
• Choice of deductible and payment options
• Electronic application submission with e-signature
This policy offers comprehensive protection for your dental office, your building and it’s contents.
What the Policy Covers
This is a replacement cost policy and includes the following coverages:
• Building (if applicable) – Includes direct damage to any real property owned, used, or intended for your use, including all property within 100 feet of your building.
• Data Compromise (optional) – Covers the expense to respond to data breach and includes services to assist the insureds’ clients, employees and others affected by the breach.
• Business Personal Property – Includes damage to business and personal property that is owned, leased or rented by you, including tenant improvements and betterments that you are legally required to insure (if you don’t own the building).
• Money and Securities – Covers loss of money and securities on your premises, or en route to or from your premises, a bank, or other recognized place of safe deposit.
• Employee Dishonesty/ERISA – Covers you against loss of money and securities and other property by the dishonest or fraudulent acts of your employees, directors and officers.
• Loss of Income – The policy automatically includes Loss of Income when operations are interrupted as a result of a
covered loss to the property.
• Equipment Breakdown – Coverage provided for peril of mechanical breakdown.
• Building Ordinance or Law Coverage – Includes limits to replace or repair real property because of building zoning or land use ordinance or law.
Coverages with Additional Limits
• Dental Practice Income – Provides up to 10 days of business income due to the suspension of business as a result of a covered loss or damage.
• Newly Acquired Buildings – Provides additional coverage for newly acquired real property.
• Newly Acquired Business Personal Property – Provides additional coverage for damage to recently acquired business personal property, such as furniture and equipment.
• Accounts Receivable – Covers the cost to replace and reconstruct your accounts receivable records, if lost or
damaged by a covered loss.
• Personal Property Off-premises/In Transit – Covers the loss or damage to property temporarily away from or in transit from your premises.
• Signs – Covers the loss of or damage to exterior signs located within 100 feet of your premises.
• Valuable Papers and Records – Pays to replace lost or destroyed records, such as X-rays, patient clinical charts, diagnostic aids, computerized records and other valuable papers.
• Fine Arts – Covers loss or damage to paintings or sculptures in your office.
• Gold and Precious Metals – Covers loss or damage to bullion, gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals or alloys used in your practice.
For additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 888-336-3831.