Group Long Term Care insurance
Research from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services shows that about 70% of people age 65 or older will need long term care services at some point in their lifetime. For this reason we believe long term care insurance can be a very important employee benefit.
Group Long Term Care Insurance (LTCI) can enhance a dentist's ability to:
- Retain and attract valuable employees as they near retirement
- Improve productivity and minimize absenteeism for employees as caregivers
- Receive potential tax advantages
Group LTCI provides employees with a way to help:
- Protect their savings and assets
- Protect their family and friends from the burden of caregiving
- Protect their ability to choose where care is received
For additional information please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 888-336-3831.