General Liability Quote Form
General Liability Information
Unfortunately for every dentist, the chances of getting sued have increased in the last decade. General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage.
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations. We like liability programs offered by The Hartford's that extend far beyond the provisions of typical policies, with broadened coverage and increased limits in over 30 areas.
Broad Range of General Liability Protection
- Bodily Injury Coverage - covers the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage - for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Medical Payments Coverage - protects you against claims for reasonable medical expenses necessitated by accidents on your premises, regardless of who may be at fault.
- Medical Waste Defense Coverage - reimburses you for your defense if you are sued for improperly disposing medical waste.
- Contractual Liability Coverage -extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Water and Fire Legal Liability Coverage - covers you against claims from your landlord for fire and water damage to space occupied by and caused by you or your employees for whom you are responsible.
- Personal & Advertising Injury Coverage - specifically covers you in the event of a claim involving malicious prosecution, false arrest, detention, imprisonment; wrongful entry or eviction or other invasion of the right of privacy, assault, battery, mental shock or advertising offenses such as violation of copyright.
- Non-owned or hired automobile liability - covers claims when your employees use their own cars on your business (such as an accident while on an errand or trip to the bank).
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Products Liability
* If you have a personal umbrella liability policy, there's generally an exclusion for business-related liability. Make sure you have sufficient auto liability coverage.
For additional information please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 888-336-3831.